The aluminum network for compressed air - PREVOST PIPING SYSTEM
Available exclusively from Prevost. The PREVOST PIPING SYSTEM is the new compressed air network range, made entirely from aluminum.
The PPS offers the guarantee of a leak-free network that is easy to assemble, made up of compact, lightweight and impact-resistant aluminum pipes and couplings.
Our new 100% aluminum network range is designed and produced entirely in Europe.
The PREVOST PIPING SYSTEM ensure that your network is built to last and provides a top-quality supply to your workstations.
100% aluminum network for compressed air
• Compact and lightweight
The upgraded design of the new PPS1 aluminum fitting is more compact, lighter and more resistant.
• Impact strength
Aluminum offers excellent mechanical resistance to pressure and to impacts.
• Compatibility with compressor oils
Aluminum is compatible with compressor lubricants.
• High tech, modern material
The aluminum alloy used, combined with epoxy paint on the outside and a treatment on the inside, protects the pipe against the risks of oxidation and corrosion.
• Fully adaptable
The PPS1 fitting ensures that facilities are modular and scalable.
• Quick and easy to assemble
Simply insert the pipe into the fitting and then tighten the PPS1 fitting.
• Leaktight with very low pressure loss
The "PPS Grip Concept" ensures a flawless connection and zero leaks. Flow rates are optimized thanks to a perfectly smooth internal pipe surface, a low friction coefficient, and a large internal diameter.
A closer look at the new PPS1 coupling
PPS GRIP CONCEPT
The PPS Grip Concept is based on a stainless steel ring with teeth that penetrate the aluminum pipe.
The new contoured and lubricated seal ensures leaktightness even in the harshest conditions.
Available on Youtube
Video content is available to help you install your PREVOST PIPING SYSTEM compressed air network.
Technical characteristics and standards of the compressed air network
• TÜV : certification of compliance with the Pressure Equipment Directive.PED 2014/68/EU
• Qualicoat : Quality of pipe coating. Material: extruded aluminum alloy: EN AW 6060 T6 UNI-EN 573-3. Treatment: interior and exterior (compliant with RoHS standard)
• REACH : Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and restriction of Chemical
• Operating pressure of up to 16 bar and suitable for vacuum use (-0.98 bar)
• Optimized to withstand temperatures from -20°C to 80°C
• Nut and body compatible with standard single-tooth wrenches (special PPS wrenches available)
• Date of manufacture indicated on the body for improved traceability and quality
• Coupling diameter indicated in millimetres and inches
• Compact PPS coupling design
2021 Range extension: new ø4" compressed air network
• CC concept
• Grip concept
• Double lobe O-ring
• Compact couplings delivered ready to assemble
• Void applications
• CE marking
• Removable and reusable
• Great modularity
• Modern and professional design
CC CONCEPT : COMPACT CONNECTOR CONCEPT
Compact solution for directly connecting two fittings, optimizing space and creating installations suitable for "compressor" rooms.
Prevost is committed to providing the highest level of service and quality for our valued customers.
Our expert Sales Managers are at your service. Whether it is designing a custom pipe network or leading a training seminar at your facility our team is here to support your business needs.
Prevost's technical team creates custom network designs for your compressed air installation.
Diagrams and quotation for your planned facility on request :
general diagram, detailed drawing and a complete quote listing each item, the corresponding quantities, and the price of the proposed ringmain is provided for your consideration.
Design your PREVOST PIPING SYSTEM compressed air system
A web application is accessible on desktop, smartphone and tablet.
Interested? Need more information?
A question about a product? About its use or characteristics?
The Prevost team replies to your questions.
Support and documents
As an industry leader for over 40 years, we gathered information and customer service professionals which can answer a wide range of compressed air inquiries.
Visit our Document database if you have a question about our company or need technical information on a specific product.